CVS Health Corp. (previously known as CVS Corp. or CVS Caremark) is a healthcare company operating mainly in the US. This giant health agglomeration is spreading across many other branches, such as CVS Pharmacy or Aetna. With such a big workforce, CVS came up with its own Portal system to help employees manage their schedules, health benefits, and personal information: My HR CVS MyLife Portal. Let’s take a closer look at this program to understand what it does exactly and how to use it.
What’s My HR CVS Login Portal?
MyCVS HR is an online software that allows employees from CVS Health Corp and from all its divisions and departments to keep a strong link with the HR Department. The CVS philosophy is to treat the employees and even ex-employees like family members.
In fact, the company strongly believes that a good relationship with its workers goes a long way. Not only that, but CVS offers a wide array of benefits to its employees, ensuring that you and your family stay well during your time in the company.
What are the benefits offered by CVS?
As mentioned above, CVS Healthcare company offers many benefits to its employees, which you can consult and manage through their My CVS Portal. Here’s a list of some of their main benefits that present and past employees can get:
- Healthcare Insurance for both the employees and their families
- Dental and other important employees’ exclusive discounts
- 401K Program for qualified profit-sharing plan
- Become a shareholder of the company with the employee stock purchase program
- Education and Selection assistance
- Exclusive access to work program and attendance bonuses
- Life insurance coverage
As you can see, it is worth your time to sign up for the MyHR CVS Portal, so you can access all the features and benefits of the company easily.
What are the main features of MyHR Portal CVS?
Now that you know what are the benefits offered by the CVS Health company, it’s time to take a look at the main features of its online portal MyCVSHR:
- Consult your paychecks information: when they are due, how they are delivered, and how much you’re getting paid.
- Consult and manage your work schedule, select your holidays, modify an already existing shift, etc.
- Get full access to their identity theft security program.
- Get full access to CVS 401K plan program.
- View, select, and subscribe to the different insurance plans, such as Home and auto insurance, Life insurance, or dental discounts.
- View tax information and check advantages offer.
- View details and signup to their other programs such as the Employee stock option program.
How to Register and Log In to MyCVSHR
The web portal created and designed for CVS is user-friendly and will give you access to all the information you need in no time. To begin, you must first register a new account by signing up to their platform. Here’s a simple rundown of the registration process:
- Go to the following address http://myhr.cvs.com/
- Click on the New User? Button under the Log On button
- Enter your personal identification, which consists of the last 4 digits of your SSN code
- Then click Continue, and on the next page, select a username and pin number
- Click Submit and you’re done!
Step-by-step Guide on how to use MyCVSHR
After you’re done registering your new account on My CVS HR, it’s time to log into the latter. Please follow the steps as shown below:
- On the login home page, enter your User ID, Password, and click the Log On button
- If your information is valid, you will be redirected to your account hub
- In case you forgot your password or your user ID, don’t panic, you can simply click on the Forgot User ID or Password? Button
- From there, you will be asked to enter your personal ID again, which is the 4 last digits of your SSN number and date of birth
- Click continue and then enter a new password and click reset
About the CVS Health company
With more than 300 000 employees, which includes more than 40 000 physicians, pharmacists, and nurses, CVS Health Corporation is one of the biggest health care companies in the world. The enterprise was founded in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts, by brothers Stanley and Sidney Goldstein. The current CEO was appointed this year (2021) and her name is Karen S. Lynch.
Moreover, the company owns close to 10 000 locations, spanning across several subsidiaries, such as:
- CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Caremark
- CVS Specialty
- Longs Drugs
- Navarro Discount Pharmacies
- Store brands and private label brands
Also, in 2018, CVS Health Corporation acquired Aetna Incorporated, another giant of the healthcare and insurance industry. Finally, the headquarters of CVS are located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States.
What’s the average salary at CVS Health company?
According to indeed.com payroll statistics, the American healthcare company CVS offers salaries (on average) going from $10.12 per hour for Sales Associates, to $47.98 per hour for a Pharmacy Manager. Of course, all of their positions include many benefits and insurance plans.
Furthermore, a beginner crew member would normally get around $20 000 per year including health benefits and other advantages, while a Learning and Development Advisor would get over $100 000 per year.
What are the desk jobs available at CVS?
There are many entry-level positions at CVS Healthcare such as Retail Store Associate, Customer Service, Data Science (mainly available for the newly acquired Aetna subsidiary).
If you want to apply for Jobs at MyCVS Health, click on the following link: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/ and search through the different job offers. You can filter them with the location, the job category, or the job title.
And that concludes everything we had to say about the CVS company and its portal login My CVSHR. Hopefully, this guide helped you to better understand how CVS functions as a company, and that you’ve learned a thing or two about its history. On that note, good luck with your career, and most importantly, stay healthy!